Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Shoe Wish List


I've always been SO in love with these. They were one of my first pair of JC shoes that I saw and fell in love with! I heard something about the silver platform getting chipped from too much wear though? I haven't read that anywhere, but someone told me that... Not sure. I feel like these would be a great everyday boot, and easily styled! 


DO I EVEN NEED TO EXPLAIN!??! Perfection.

The Gammaray Platform in Multi

I'm a sucker for platform boots. I love my YRU BLOQ boots SO much. So when I saw these, it reminded me of my YRU boots on LSD. Anything hologram instantly wins my heart, and UNIF took two concepts I love, and made the perfect platform boot.


I first saw these on Tumblr and instantly knew they were Jeffrey Campbell. Some have told me these are a bit morbid..... Whatevs. 


I DIED when I saw these on an instagram post going through the New York Fashion Week tag! I believe blogger Rachel Lynch was wearing them? That would completely make sense because look at how perfect shoes are. The only thing is that they look like they'd be a little uncomfy because of the slope of the shoe. I prefer the white ones over the black ones because I feel like the white shoe goes better with the clear platform and heel! 

The Lita Drip Shoe in Green Slime (Exclusive)

SLIME TIME. Okay these are just gross looking and I love drippy everything and these are perfect. IF THEY CAME IN A NEON PINK I WOULD DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.




No comments:

Post a Comment