Thursday, July 25, 2013

Better Late Than Never, right?






Checkered Cropped Tee - Forever 21 / Black Circle Skirt - Forever 21 / Thigh Highs - eBay / YRU QOZMO HIGH - Urban Outfitters / SDFU Petals and Peacocks Beanie - TribeHaus / Belt - Thrifted / Sunnies - Random Store in Carrboro~

I loved this outfit so much I couldn't just do an instagram post about it and use the same picture here. I wanted to reshoot it, so that's what Jackie and I did today~ But gawd I love this outfit SO much. I don't couldn't find the skirt on F21's site D: Sorry guys. But I only paid like $12 for it! So this is what I wore yesterday, and of course I was wearing this hat, and a guy asked if my hat was directed at him. Lol he was also drunk .... l o l ... I love this hat, I just wanna wear it all the time! ♥ Thanks a million Tribe♥
And if you can't tell, most of these are iPhone quality, but not bad because I had someone else taking them! My camera died right when we started taking pictures ):

No comments:

Post a Comment