Saturday, July 13, 2013

B*tch Don't Kill My Tribe ~






So all I can say is TRIBE is the BEST. They sent me this Tribe iPhone case, and Petals and Peacocks "Shut Des F*ck Up" beanie! I love them both SO much. Coming home from work to my package from them was amazing ♥ Anna also put a little handwritten message in the package too, which is really sweet! I love when people/companies do that! It's such a small little thing, but it makes everything a lot nicer!! 
But yes Tribe Haus is the fucking best, and Anna is really sweet ♥  Definitely go check them out (:  I'll be posting so many pictures in this beanie too.

And these leggings are ftrom eBay, in case anyone was wondering! They're ridiculous, but I love them to death ALREADY. I can't wait to build an outfit with them. I kinda just threw this all on, and started snapping pictures (:

No comments:

Post a Comment