Saturday, July 20, 2013

~Let's Get Weird~









So I have plans today, I'm not really sure what they are yet, and I just wanted to hop on the chance to wear these leggings since I haven't worn em out yet! And my Jacvanek shirt FINALLY came in YESSSSS. I've adored this shirt since I saw it! I love it so much! The fact that it has all the little cute foods on it just makes it adorablllllle ugh.I love the little alien too because who doesn't love aliens ♥
My picture situation is slowly getting better, and I'm stoked about that! I just need to get out of the neighborhood to take better pictures, and things will be better! But I'm not sure why, but I just felt like standing on my car for a couple of these pictures! I think it's because of the color of my cute little car, and how it almost goes perfectly with my shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment