Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Inspiration
































I wish I could explain how much I've been inspired by men's fashion lately. Working at the mall, I'm surrounded by people all the time, you come across people who dress well obviously. This group of guys came in, all dressed like they just stepped out of my new favorite Streetwear Blog. I just came across that blog recently, and I'm still drooling over it. It's all men's fashion, but I could look at it forever. I need to find where these guys shop, because I think I might need all of it for the winter. 

Also UNIF's Summer collection is EVERYTHING. Sometimes I get into these moods when I just want to wear all black, and dress like a boy, to wanting to dress in all tie dye, and colorful. UNIF's Summer collection brings out the colorful inspiration for me for sure. The 70's and 90's vibes from it are just giving me life. I got the Pusher dress recently since DollsKill was having a SUMMER SALE. I couldn't say no. I got the UNIF Pusher dress, for just $55 (originally $98), and the UNIF Pyro Boots for just $94 (originally $194).

I'll hopefully be buying a camera sometime soon. We'll see how it goes for then next few weeks. I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible <3














No comments:

Post a Comment